Hortus Paradisi provides a full garden design and surveying service.
We meet with our clients to discuss personal preferences, and try to identify themes and trends within their homes, and throughout their daily lives that can be implemented within a design to create a personal yet functional space to “Live Outdoors”.
Hortus Paradisi provides a full planting design service.
This can be in addition to a new garden design, or simply when existing planting or hard landscaping needs refreshing.
Hard landscaping provides the framework to any garden. As a company we are experienced in all elements of hard landscaping, including:
- Paving: Sandstone, Limestone, Porcelain, Granite, formed concrete
- Walling: Brick, block, reinforced retainment, sleeper retainment, gabions, render faced, stone clad.
- Decking: Composite, hardwood, softwood
- Wooden structures: Pergolas, trellis, fencing, archways, arbours.
- Water features: water walls, rills, ponds, formed stone.
- Driveways: Resin bound, gravel, block paving, granite setts.
- Drainage: SUDs compliant soak-aways, land drainage solutions.
- Electrics and lighting
To compliment the structural impact of hard landscaping, soft landscaping is the ‘dressing’ of any design project. As a company we are experienced in soft landscaping, including:
- Lawn construction: Turfing and seeding
- Planting: Soil analysis, bed cultivation, setting out, mulching, pots and containers
- Tree planting: Preparation, anchoring
- Irrigation, edging to lawns and borders
Hortus Paradisi have successfully collaborated over their careers with independent designers, and other landscape contractors in order to create bespoke high end gardens and outdoor spaces. We wish to continue this service alongside our own projects.